The registration is open. Please go to the Registration form and register. The link directs you to a form at Malmo Conference Agency which opens in a new window.
The Registration Fee includes
- Admission to the Conference
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Welcome Reception on the 16th of june
Prices are in Swedish krona. All rates are excl. 25% VAT. See below for VAT-rules.
|Registration Fees||Before 1 April||After 1 April||On site|
|Conference Dinner 17 June||300||300||300|
|Preconference Workshop Standard||720||720||720|
|Preconference Workshop Students||520||520||520|
- Swedish participants: VAT will be charged
- EU participants outside Sweden: All organizations within EU with a valid VAT number shall contact tax authorities in their own country to get assistance, e.g. a German company that has sent delegates to Sweden shall contact the German tax authorities for VAT refund.
- Non-EU participants: Organizations outside EU with a valid VAT number shall contact the Swedish tax authorities. Visit www.skatteverket.se for further information.
- Social activities (Conference dinner): All participants will be charged VAT.
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to Malmö Kongressbyrå AB. Cancellations will be accepted until 15 april 2014, up to which date the total amount will be refunded less 450 sek excl. VAT for cancellation fee. We regret that refunds cannot be made for cancellations made after 15 April 2014 Reimbursements will be made after the conference.
If you are not able to attend the Congress and you are substituted by a colleague, inform Malmö Kongressbyrå to whom and name change will be done.
Questions to the Conference Agency
Please contact Malmö Kongressbyrå (Conference Agency) if you have questions regarding the registration.
Malmö Kongressbyrå AB
Norra Vallgatan 16
SE-211 25 Malmö
Phone: +46 40 25 85 50
Fax: +46 40 25 85 59
Project Manager: Åsa Ekund
Hotel and Delegates: Ola Nilsson